Saturday 7 May 2011

The Song “Alejandro” by Lady Gaga.


Talk about conspiracy theories!
Please read and pass this on.
The Song “Alejandro” by Lady Gaga.

Very subtly the devil sneaks into our lives to steal and destroy souls!

We don’t even realise that just by singing the lyrics of a seemingly ‘innocent’ song with a nice tune, we open the door wider for his evil spirit!!’

‘Alejandro’ means: man's defender and protector’ (GOD).
‘Fernando’ means: ardent for peace (JESUS).
‘Roberto’ means: bright or shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT).

‘Babe’ is the same as ‘child’
Now the lyrics again:

"Don't call my name; don't call my name, Alejandro(GOD).I'm not your child, i'm not your child, Fernando (JESUS). Don't call my name; don't call my name, Roberto (HOLY SPIRIT) Alejandro; Alejandro (GOD), Just let me go."


People, please stop listening to Lady Gaga!Real name; Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
She sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune, suddenly having 8 million followers onTwitter; top selling artist, and the top winner at the Grammys. This is clearly the devil at work!

Remember the images with her inside the egg carried on a cross? Hatching from an egg signifies the cold blooded rebirth. Implanted horns on her shoulders and cheek bone indicating the transformed BRIDE OF SATAN!
(Save a soul and pass this on)
I received it, and I've passed it on. The blood is off my shoulder..

1 comment:

  1. I found this in my Inbox and was surprised to read such strange stuff. Being a God fearing person, I no doubt had to share the message to some of my friends.

    I've uploaded this onto my blog because I want to keep it as reference just in case....

    Why would one reject God's call?!!
    Why would I enjoy such Music when it(if true) is empowering the Devil?!!

    I grew up knowing The Holy Trinity as 1 God (Father, Son & Holy Spirit). Surprisingly, in this song all of them are rejected which is a clear sign that this song’s intentions are nowhere near my liking.

    If U really belong to the Devil, Communicate with other fellow advocates like you but not me. "I still strongly believe that God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit are One God that I believe in and will always do".

    Thank you for taking time to read this. You are free to add your own comment below.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete